Roku.com/link – Roku, indeed, is the simplest way to stream entertainment to your TV, but sometimes this device needs a little extra attention. It happens when you want to change settings but do not how; such situations can make you feel helpless. However, you can always learn to change settings as per your need. But to do this, you need to have an active Roku account.
Now, in most cases, users are troubled by moving channels from the device. This first crucial thing to do is to check whether their subscription is active. To check any such details, go to roku.com/link and login to your account. You will be asked to enter the link code displayed on your TV, do that. In order to add or move channel from the Roku account Channel Store, access to www.roku.com/link is required.
If you want to relocate the channels from your Roku streaming device, Scroll down and follow steps.
How do I move channels on your Roku streaming device?
- Turn on your Roku Streaming device and screen
- Make sure you Roku account is active and subscription is valid
- Push the Home button on your Roku remote
- Press the OK button or the right button on from the channel list from the directional pad. (Directional pad is in the middle of the remote with up-down and right-left button with an Ok button in the middle)
- Choose the channel tile you wish to move using the directional buttons
- Press the Star button on your remote to go to the options menu
- Select Move channel option
- Shift the channel and press the OK button on your remote to save the changes
You also shift the channels as many times you want. If you fail to do so, go to roku.com/link and enter the link code displayed on your TV. Thereafter, find the newly installed channel at the bottom of the grid and attempt the steps again or connect with Roku customer support.