Roku.com/link – Entertainment is a basic need of everyone’s life and Roku one of the mediums that make the availability of all the channels. This stream entertainment is designed with multiple other features as well, such as users with an account on Roku.com/link have the leverage to make voice search commands, adding screensaver on TV using media files stored on phone, listening in private and more.
Since Roku gives you a broad selection of top rated movies, TV series and more, it often happens that users find it difficult to pick out a movie they want to watch. To make the search easier, you can follow the easy approach as mentioned here. Yet, to make any changes, you will require an active Roku account and subscription, because only then you will be able to access these settings.
To view a complete list of search results including channels, do these simple steps and start your fun time.
Find movies and shows using Roku search
- Press ‘What’s on’ with an arrow sign on the bottom of the screen and it will show a complete list of search together with channels.
- If you want to sort the search results to only channels, select Channels and then choose Channel Store option
- From the search page, do the following actions:
- If you chose What’s On page: Press the lens icon at the top of the screen to explore more
- If you chose Channel Store page: Enter your choice of channels in the search bar at the top of the screen
- A keyboard will appear, enter the first few letters of any TV show, movie, actor, director or channel and you will start getting recommendations or list of similar results in the Roku Search results.
- When you see the option in the results, click on it to watch
With these simple steps, you will get to see what you were looking for. In contrary, if you do not see the option in the search results, the movie or show is not available. Possibly, your subscription is different. You can check for more details via Roku link. Log in to the Roku account associated with Roku.com/link and check if you are still an active user or not. If not, then paste your renewal code displayed on your TV at Roku.com/link.