Before setting up the Roku link player in your devices, you should understand what is Roku?
The Roku is a streaming device, which allows you to watch free and paid video on your TV through the Internet. Roku works by receiving the data through both wired and wireless network from an internet router. Television and movie streaming services like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Zee TV, Sling TV and more are downloaded on the Roku link.
Set up Roku.com/link player:-
The following steps are taken under consideration while setting up the Roku link player:-
1. Make sure the audio/video connection type, which is present in your TV is HDMI (High-Definition
Multimedia Interface), Composite, or Component type.
2. For the process of activation, connect your Roku player to your TV with the appropriate supporting
3. Choose the best suitable network connection.
4. When the network is connected, the Roku player will automatically start to download and install the
latest software for your device.
5. After this, the Roku player will reboot during the process of activation.
6. Now, a startup screen will appear on your device.
7. Once, the computer starts up, visit Roku.com/link by typing it manually or searching the link in the
8. The Roku player will now ask for the unique code, provide the code to proceed further.
9. Now, you have to create a new account to get the Roku setup.
10. Set up a payment method as asked.
11. You can customize the settings according to your preferences.
12. Roku player is now is set to use.
13. Click on “Submit”.
There are some common errors, which you might face with Roku, such as:-
1. You are unable to create Roku account
2. You are unable to login your Roku account
3. Roku.com/link code errors
4. Netflix error on Roku
5. Roku link error code 011, 001, 013, 014.
6. Facebook is inaccessible
7. You are not able to access Roku on iPods and iPads.
8. Roku player is unable for streaming the content.
9. Your TV screen is displaying the Roku logo or name.